Nigerian Celebrities Congratulate Banky W And Adesua Etomi On Their Engagement
Banky W and Adesua Etomi are engaged and just like their fans, Nigerian Celebrities can’t keep calm. Don Jazzy, Adekunle Gold, casts of “The Wedding Party movie” and other celebrities have congratulated the couple on their engagement.
1. AY Makun, said: congratulations to @bankywellington and @adesuaetomi…. this is for real. i am happy for you guys.
2. Richard Mofedamijo wrote: Awwww… My babies, your love brings happiness to my spirit and tears of joy to my heart. I’m proud of the man you @bankywellington are and you my sweetheart @adesuaetomi are one of the few young people who give me hope in this generation. That both of you know Christ the way you do and love him with your hearts is such a joy. Now that we’ve gone public, let’s go wild with the wedding planning. Papa bear is proud of you both. God bless this union.
3. Kemi Adetiba, the “Wedding Party” movie director wrote: MY BOY DID IT!!!! I knew it was coming ‘Cos I saw the way they were together, even though they were using style to hide You can’t hide that type of chemistry. I remember the day I teased him about it and he didn’t flinch. In fact, I was taken aback as I had never heard him speak of anyone the way he did of @adesuaetomi and I’m so stupid happy he’s behaved himself and didn’t let her get away So happy for you both. Too STUPID Happy!!! #Banksua2017Or2018 YES!!! @bankywellington
4. Donjazzy said: Kai. Aye mi te mi ba mi. Maybe I need to act first. Who wee act film with me now ooo?
5. Mo Abudu: Dear Adesua and Banky, I am so so happy. You guys are truly made for each other. Congratulations on your engagement. May God almighty bless your union. Hugs and kisses
6. Beverly Naya said: Aww too cute! Love is a beautiful thing, incredibly happy for you two.
Congrats guys!! I think we all saw it coming, beautiful chemistry. Wish you both nothing but love and happiness.
7. Adekunle Gold: Congrats @AdesuaEtomi x @BankyW God bless your union.
8. OAP Toolz: Finally!!!! Congratulations Banks & Adesua! May God bless your new home…
9. Juliet Ibrahim: Awww bro is finally off the market… and he couldn’t have chosen a better wifey… #perfectmatch God bless this union @bankywellington finally #breaktheinternet #auntyModonhammerpart2 #proudmoviemaker #nollywood
10. Osas Ighodaro Ajibade: CONGRATULATIONS @adesuaetomi @bankywellington ….. God is Great!!!! Beautiful news! Two beautiful people becoming one!!! So happy for you guys!!!! Continued blessings guys!!!! P.s…. do you remember our convo before this pic was taken, Adesua, hehehehe!
11. Olamide: Congrats to the OG Mr Wellington baba o ariyin oh hey hey Enowalowo hey hey * in wiz voice.
12. Waje: Love adds colour to everything it touches, It’s so beautiful. Congrats to my former workout buddy lol and friend @bankywellington and @adesuaetomi . More beautiful blessings in Jesus name.
13. Lola Omotayo Okoye: Congratulations on your engagement @bankywellington @adesuaetomi. Hottest couple! Wishing You both a life full of love, happiness and wonderful moments. Y’all sure broke the internet with this amazing news.
There is love in sharing
No Reply Yet
Disclaimer:- TheArticleNG readers are solely responsible for whatever they post on this blog!!